ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Position: Change Management Specialist
Location: Nova Scotia or New Brunswick
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Be part of an awesome team! Mara Consulting is poised for growth and excited to welcome new colleagues.
What makes us different?
We support our employees in finding the best fit within our company – for their growth, their careers, their families, and their lives. Some of us of like to dive deeply into specific disciplines, while others like the variety of working on projects in different knowledge areas – and there is room for both at Mara Consulting. Our structure and size give you choice, and we’ll work with you during your career at Mara to find the best fit.
If this sounds like you, come be part of our growing team!
About the Opportunity:
We’re currently looking for Organizational Change Management Specialists in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick who ideally have experience in health and/or public sector settings.
Mara Consulting helps public sector and healthcare organizations improve and transform service delivery by applying our expertise in Technology, Privacy, Cyber Security, Change Management and Business Consulting. We believe innovative solutions are developed by smart people asking great questions. We help clients think through complex challenges for which there is no clear path and provide trusted guidance in managing risk. We believe in working collaboratively to tap into the best of our teams. And we like to enjoy ourselves along the way!
- We are deliberately creative: We intentionally look for innovative solutions that provide value. We make unexpected connections to find a way forward with complex problems.
- We practice facilitative leadership: Our aim is to build capacity, not dependence. We believe in the inherent worth of people and in what they can accomplish collectively.
- Fun is a hallmark of how we work together: We are serious about our work, but not ourselves. We have failed if the demands of a job make us strangers to our families and friends.
- We revel in our work: We nurture our team and take on challenges with optimism. We love to learn.
- We respect one another and our clients: We listen with respect to contributions from employees, clients, and colleagues. We value our employees’ diverse work and life experiences.
- As the Organizational Change Management Specialist, you will develop and/or manage change management, communication and training plans in the context of our clients’ projects and initiatives.
- You will provide guidance to project teams focused on the activities required to help stakeholders understand, adjust to, and adopt new practices, processes or tools that are being implemented.
- You will identify change impacts, developing approaches for managing them.
- You will work with change champions to assess readiness for change of key stakeholder groups.
- You will be an enthusiastic leader who is adaptable in approach and collaborative in nature.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or Computer Science.
- 3- 5 years relevant experience in a Change Management role.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills that you can to tailor to the needs of the audience.
- Strong consultative skills, including facilitation, issue identification and resolution, and problem solving.
- Exemplary client service skills and ability to collaborate with people at all organizational levels.
- Professional certification (e.g., Prosci) in change management will be considered an asset.
- Experience in the public and/or health care sectors will be considered an asset.
If you have the experience we’ve described and a desire to advance your career, please submit your resume and cover letter expressing what makes you an excellent candidate for this role to email@example.com.
We thank all applications for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.