Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant
At Mara Consulting, we help our clients – changemakers in their respective organizations — succeed, by delivering the best service and solutions in privacy and cybersecurity, business and technology strategy, and people-centred transformation.
We work with clients across all areas of the public and healthcare sectors, as well as private businesses to help them think through their most complex, pressing challenges to gain an understanding of the potential opportunities and then we chart the way forward, together. Our team believes that innovative solutions are developed by smart, brave people who ask good questions and find beauty in the details – the details that matter to our clients and their stakeholders. We lead with a creative mindset and a collaborative approach. Always.
Since founding Mara in 2009, we have continuously grown the business and client base within Canada and continue to attract and develop top talent. We are committed to cultivating a workplace culture where our team can thrive and grow professionally and personally. We focus on creativity and life-long learning, respect and teamwork, leading even the most complex challenges with passion and positivity. To support our growth, we are searching for a Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant to join our team.
As a Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant at Mara, you will work on a wide range of challenging and interesting client assignments, primarily within Atlantic Canada. You will join a growing and enthusiastic People-Centred Transformation Team to help manage and support the people side of change on client projects in the areas of digital health, technology deployment, organizational change and/or process improvement initiatives. As a trusted advisor, collaborator and communicator, you will provide solutions that help transform our clients’ organizations.
As a Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will oversee, develop and/or manage change management, communication, and training plans in the context of our clients’ transformational projects and initiatives. You will also:
- Lead project teams focused on the activities required to help stakeholders understand, adjust to, and adopt new practices, processes or tools.
- Work closely with project managers and other client stakeholders to ensure alignment of change management activities with overall project milestones.
- Be comfortable working within all levels of an organization — from executive-level project sponsors to change champions to front-line staff — to assess readiness for change of key stakeholder groups.
- Encourage and support leaders in their roles as agents of change.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to Mara’s People-Centered Transformation team members.
- Be an enthusiastic leader who is adaptable in approach and collaborative in nature.
- 7 – 10 years relevant experience in a Change Management role.
- Exemplary client service skills and ability to collaborate with people at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills that you can to tailor to the needs of the audience.
- Strong consultative skills, including facilitation, issue identification and resolution, and problem solving.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience working in a professional services consulting firm will be considered an asset.
- Professional certification (e.g., Prosci) in change management will be considered an asset.
- Experience in the public and/or health care sectors will be considered an asset.
This role is for you if you are
- An exceptional communicator – a talent you bring to development of all client deliverables
- Skilled in understanding, communicating, and applying complex concepts, and principles clearly in a way that adds value to clients
- Extremely organized and client-focused
- Detail-oriented and flexible, someone who can take on various types of work based on the current priorities of the firm and our clients
- Highly analytical, yet pragmatic
- A self-starter
- A team player and natural collaborator
- Energetic and fun-loving, but serious about the work
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes an incentive program, vacation, professional development, work from home allowances, flexibility and other perks.
- Flexibility as to working arrangements — our team works from home primarily and collaborates virtually, but we frequently get together in person, and have the option of working from an office.
- A chance to be part of a highly respected team
- The chance to be part of, and contribute to a sought-after culture, based on the shared values of:
- Creativity: We are genuinely curious and deliberatively creative – solving complex problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Leadership: We aim to build capacity, not dependence.
- Teamwork: We are better together, and we celebrate the moments that matter
- Community: We are proud of our community and the new communities we help build.
- Respect: We value the lived experiences and contributions of our colleagues, clients, partners, and communities
- Life-Long Learning: We love to learn; we revel in our work and take on challenges with passion and positivity.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by Wednesday, June 29th, 2022 to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information, please visit www.maraconsulting.ca or find us on LinkedIn.